Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a rotten day

today was a really bad day. I had no patience whatsoever. I woke up in a pissy mood. I was either pissy or irritated or frustrated or just plain tired all day. my eyes were sore and puffy all day. i had very little energy.

I hate when I get like this. I got 7 solid hours of sleep but I felt like I got zero. when i get like this I just don't want to deal with anything. I feel bad about it. sometimes the irritation, cranky attitude doesn't carry over when I get to work.(sometimes it does)  i am not trying to put any blame on my family. i think it's more that, at work, I don't have to deal with anything. haha I just do my boring repetitive job. for the most part I don't even have to talk to people. maybe like 2 min out of every 2.5 hours. If the machine is giving me a hard time, I can holler and swear and be as angry as I want and it doesn't affect anyone but me. not that it solves anything.

the countdown to the sleep clinic continues. 18 days to go! i just hope I get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers