Tuesday, September 29, 2009

wiggy day

Today was a wiggy day. by that i mean my head wasn't calm. I didn't have a
chance for quiet. all day the girls were either hanging off me, fighting,
or both trying to talk to me at once. That really sends my head spinning.
them both talking to me at once. not just them, any 2 or more people
talking to me at the same time. i have a problem with multiple voices. for
example, when I am reading on my breaks at work, i HAVE to listen to music.
if I can hear people talking, i can't concentrate. there's the voice of one
or more people talking, and the voice in my head, saying the words I read.
2 or more voices, i get wiggy. so today, both them were trying to talk at
the same time and it stressed me out. and they would step it up a notch
when the phone rings.
so all in all today, i never felt calm. it was just kids being kids but
it's a trigger for me. i never lost my cool though. my teeth are sore from
the effort of keeping cool. gritting them. I'm only half-conscious of it. i
did raise my voice a couple/few times but that was just to be heard over
the screechin/yelling/whining/crying.

when is my fuckin guitar gonna be fixed anyway?! i need it! for 3 reasons:
release, help get me off the computer, and music calms the savage
beast/kids. between 3 guitars, and the tribal drums I plan to buy, the kids
and I could really have some fun. without tv or computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers