Sunday, November 15, 2009

wrong side of the bed

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something today. Yesterday. Sunday. I had no reason to really. We had friends over last night, the wife and I got jiggy, and I had pizza for breakfast. But, I was awake around 630 for no apparent reason. Didn't get out of bed til the girls woke up, but couldn't get back to sleep. whatever the cause, my patience was low. Every limit was tested, every button was pushed and every nerve was frazzled. Considering everything that went on, I held it together pretty well. I believe that if it weren't for the positive changes I've made in the last couple months, that a day like today would have turned out a lot worse. I still don't feel good about the times I had to raise my voice, but it mostly just to be heard not in anger. Stop.Think.Act. saved me a lot today.

I need a good massage and a mini-beanbag chair. My neck and shoulders are killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers