Sunday, December 13, 2009

everyone's entitled to an off-day right?

I better be cuz I'm having one today.  I'm worn out (good thing i'm on holidays soon), I'm stressed out, tired. I forgot to take my sleeping pills the last 2 nights, and I think I forgot my anti-depressants Friday.

today is one of those days where nothing goes right. Nothing. I feel pulled in so many directions. The girls are always at each other, the laundry is piling up, the house is a disaster area, the dogs keep getting out and/or running off, the outside of the house is a disaster, and I have shopping to do. (deep breath)

I'm confused too. SOrt of. I feel exhausted and like I have no ambition. I feel lazy really. But I feel like I have so much energy inside me waiting to be unleashed. It's a specific energy though. Like lift weights, punch a heavy bag, scream really loud, that sort of thing.

Or maybe I just need a good long sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers