Sunday, February 14, 2010

wow

It's been like 2 months since I posted on here. I guess that's because things are pretty good.  I'm still taking my anti-depressants but I'll forget 2-3 days in a row and I don't notice. I don't feel sad, or distant or angry all the time anymore. I'm still tired as heck though. not sure what to do there. I can't take a full sleeping pill at night b/c I am wiped the next day. Sometimes I take half but I forget alot. I do take them when I am on nights and it helps me sleep the whole day. So that's good.

I have been stressed lately b/c we are trying to sell our house. I just want it to be over and done. The house we have our eyes (and offer) on is so great. If we lose it because we can't sell our house, I'm gonna be pretty upset. If another person gives them a better offer, I'll still be upset, but that's different. If we can't sell our house, I'll feel bad because it's a good house.(with no yard) But I feel that if we can't sell it the way it is, we'll never sell it. Cuz our realtor said we wouldn't be able to get much more out of it than what we listed at. So I don't want to pump another 5,10,15 grand into it that we'd never be able to get back.

Think Positive!! We WILL sell it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers