Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not really a good week

since the 3rd. hmmm. I had very little motivation all weekend. Not very interested in much. DD's had a b-day party. I was ok for that but glad when everyone left. Monday I worked days. Boring crap. Very tired that night. Tuesday morning I was a crab. I was irritable in the evening. Went to work that night. Wednesday, very tired and generally grumpy. Just wanted to sit. Bored with the internet. watched the ball game.
This morning, cranky to beat all hell. no patience. Van broke. Doesn't help. walked home from shop, feel little better. Still want to just plant my ass on the couch and listen to music. not even interested in watching movie. Seems like that's all I want to do lately.
What the fuck is wrong with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers