Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Goal

The goal of this blog is to track how I am feeling and track what I am doing on my road to being a better and healthier person. I'll be talking about stuff such as if I am tired or not, how I control my emotions, how I slept etc.

So, yesterday I wasn't tired at all as far as I can recall. I did lose my temper putting the girls to bed but that wasn't due to being tired. That was due to DD1 not listening and just being a thorn in my side. Come to think of it, DD2 wasn't much better.
Rather than the usual 30 seconds to fall asleep, it took over 20 minutes. I was out of it but not asleep. Until DD2 got up shortly after midnight. I wonder what time DW came back to bed. I didn't look at the clock.
Maybe the nasal strips are working? maybe it's the increased fibre? Whatever it is,I felt good yesterday.
We'll see how today goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers