Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mondays suck

well, Monday actually wasn't too bad. I still wasn't very anxious to get up, but that come with the territory. DW's alarm woke me up at 745. Not bad. I wore my nasal strip correctly. I didn't feel run down all day. I had some Shreddies and All-Bran for lunch, so I am back on routine for that. I had about a can worth of Diet Pepsi in the morning. I slept for about an hour in the afternoon. It's 345am now and I feel pretty good. I had a tea at 12 and a tea at 230. and Lots of water.

I think part of the reason I was tired all weekend was the fact that we got some pop again. The more I think about it, I was feeling good when we weren't drinking pop. Even though it was diet. I don't really crave it anymore. I think I associate it with whiskey now and I am NOT going down that road again. I am cool with OJ, V8, milk, tea and water. And when I am done my self-induced 90 day alcohol rehab, the occasional beer. I am very pleased with the choices I have made in the last few weeks and I am very confident that I can continue down the path I want to be on. I am at a place now that I feel my will power is at it's highest level ever. Most days over the few weeks, I haven't even thought about alcohol, coffee, pop or cigarettes.

One more step on the road to a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers