Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not lookin' good

DD2 is sick again so that means DW and I will be tired. She was up with her 3 times last night so she didn't get good sleep. Then DD2 was sick all day. I was up around 215pm after 5 hours sleep or so. I hope DD2 is sleeping through tonight. Neither of us will get any sleep tomorrow (I might get a little) so I hope one of us at least is sleeping.

If it's any consolation, DD2 is easier to deal with on little to no sleep than DD1. If she is still sick, she won't be too active. Well, her mood doesn't suffer unless she is REALLY sick. Still, she is easier. I may have to still get things for her but I don't mind so much because I know she can't get them for herself.

At least tonight I am at my secondary job at work which is much less physical. I might even be able to take a nap later. If I was at my other function, I would nap too but it would be little 20 minute naps. I'm talkin' I might be able to have like an hour nap. or more.

I can't chalk up any feeling I have tonight or tomorrow to anything other than exhaustion. I will have every reason to be feeling tired.

That's what most of this blog is about. Whether or not I have a "right" to be tired. If I have a perfectly normal reason (up all night) or not. It's when I have had a normal night's sleep and all that, and then I am still a cranky SOB, that I need to identify. I have noticed that lately, that scenario has become less common. No coffee (Gonna try one tonight under the circumstances), very little pop, almost regular fibre intake, 2 teas a day, and no alcohol. I quit the alcohol first and I was still tired and irritable (maybe a little more so). I think since the no coffee, little pop, fibre and nasal strips  I have been feeling better. Sunday night I got us a bottle of pop. Diet, caffeine free. But I had a bad Monday. I had some pop monday too. Hmmm....Maybe there is something to this no pop thing.

I have been feeling a real urge to get outside this week. Spring sucks. I hate how dirty and sick everything is once all the snow is gone. Yeah, green coming back is nice, but it's the in between stage that sucks. Maybe I do have a bit of winter blues. I know I have the "outside happys".

Snack time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers