Sunday, March 8, 2009

Playing Catch-up

Thursday night was hell. DD2 has me up til 215ish (up for 22 hrs and worked 12 of them) and my wife up til 3. Then DD1 got up at 730 as usual. Needless to say, Friday was rough. I had an appt at 10 and I had a moment of weakness and grabbed a coffee on the way. Mistake. Not only did it fail to give me any sort of boost, it didn't taste that good and I felt like crap the rest of the day. I can't really blame the coffee entirely. I did have a really hard night.
Friday night we let DD2 stay up until she dropped. Which she did about 10. On the floor in the living room. We propped a pillow under her and put a blanket on and finished watching our movie. I took her up to bed about 1130 and she slept til DD1 got up. We did the same trick last night but she didn't drop. DW finally took her up to bed at 11 and she screamed for 20 mins and then fell asleep. She got up at about 930 this morning.
I'm still dog tired though because we had company over and we were up until 1 or so and then the time change messed with us.
We'll see how the day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers