Monday, March 9, 2009

Stupid time change

Sunday was pretty rough. We had friends over Saturday night (I may have already said that) so DW and I were up late, and even later after they left (wink wink). Then we lost an hour of sleep due to the time change. What a crock. Just leave the damn time the same all year. The DDs don't give a shit about the time change and get up whenever. But they did sleep in a little. Thank goodness. I was playing drag-ass all morning and into the afternoon. We took the girls to the park and I felt pretty good there. Then we went for icecream and I crashed. It wasn't a sugar high crash either. I crashed before we got there. Then for the rest of the day, I felt like SHIT. My throat was sore, I was losing my voice. I felt like I had a fever (I didn't) I had no energy and I was achy. I felt like I was coming down with the flu again. I fell asleep on the couch about 1030ish and then woke myself up snoring. hahah I got thinking about it Monday and I realized that I hadn't had my fibre load on Friday, or Saturday or Sunday and I was beat all weekend. I don't think I had my nasal strip on right Sat night either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers